The FMEA Webinar was live on Thursday, 16 November 2023. You can get the FMEA Webinar slides and FMEA Guide pdfs, for free, at the bottom of this page.
It’s the first in a series of webinars on Safety Tools & Techniques:
- Failure Modes Effects Analysis – Nov 23;
- Risk Matrices – Dec 23;
- Risk Registers & Hazard Logs – Jan 24;
- Causal Analysis – Feb 24;
- Safety Audits – Mar 24;
- HAZOP – Apr 24;
- Event Trees – May 24;
- Claim Argument Evidence & GSN – Jun 24; and
- Fault Trees – Jul 24.
You will be able to access all these webinars (and previous ones) at the Safety Engineering Academy here. Normally, membership is $45 (US) per month, with 7 days free trial, but you can get a month’s free access with the code one-month-free.
The FMEA webinar answers the following questions:
- 1. What FMEA stands for
- 2. Who invented FMEA
- 3. FMEA can be used for
- 4. When FMEA should be applied
- 5. Where FMEA is used
- 6. Why FMEA is important
- 7. What are FMEA tools
- 8. How FMEA is done – worked example after Q&A.
See the related blog post here.