This ‘Complete System Safety Analysis Bundle’ includes all you need to learn System Safety Analysis according to Mil-Std-882E. It includes twelve full-length videos (40 to 70 minutes each), as follows:
- System Safety Process;
- Tailoring your System Safety Analyses for any program;
- Safety Assessment Techniques Overview;
- Preliminary Hazard Identification (Task 201);
- Preliminary Hazard Analysis (Task 202);
- Safety Requirements Hazard Analysis (Task 203);
- Sub-System Hazard Analysis (Task 204);
- System Hazard Analysis (Task 205);
- Operating & Support Hazard Analysis (Task 206);
- Health Hazard Analysis (Task 207);
- Functional Hazard Analysis (Task 208);
- System-of-Systems Hazard Analysis (Task 209); and
- Environmental Hazard Analysis (Task 210);
System Safety Process
This full-length (50 minutes) session will enable you to:
- Know the system safety process in accordance with Mil-Std-882E;
- List and order the Eight elements;
- Understand how they are applied;
- Skilfully apply system safety using realistic processes, and
- Feel more confident dealing with multiple standards.
In System Safety Process, we look a the general requirements of Mil-Std-882E. We cover the Applicability of Mil-Std-882E tasks, the General requirements, the Process with eight elements, and the Application of the process theory to the real world.
Tailoring your System Safety Analyses for any Program
At the end of the course, you will also be able to do things that you might not have been able to do before. You will be able to take the elements of a risk analysis program and the different tasks. You will be able to select the right tasks and form a program to suit your application, whatever it might be. You might have a full, high-risk bespoke development system. You might be taking a commercial system off the shelf and doing something new with it. You might be taking a product and using it in a new application or a new location.
Whatever it might be, you will learn how to tailor your risk analysis program. This program will give you the analyses you need. And to meet your legal and regulatory requirements. Once you’ve learned how to do this, you can apply it to almost any system.
Safety Assessment Techniques Overview
In Safety Assessment Techniques Overview we will look at how different analysis techniques can be woven together. How does one analysis feed into another? What do we need to get sufficient coverage to be confident that we’ve done enough?
You will be able to:
- List and ‘sequence’ the five types of risk analysis;
- Describe how the types fit together as a whole;
- Describe the benefits of each type of analysis;
- Describe an example of each type of analysis;
- Select analyses to meet your needs;
- Design an analysis program for different applications; and
- Understand issues driving the use of techniques and level of effort.
The Complete System Safety Analysis Bundle of 13 videos would normally cost $585 (US), but you can buy this bundle for $468 (US). That’s 20% off and it’s tax-free!
If you clicked a special-offer discount link to get here, your personal discount will be applied to the price shown in the button below – click it, and you will find the fully-discounted price on the Checkout Page.