Learn how to Perform System Safety Assessment with Mil-Std-882E. This course includes all you need to learn System Safety Analysis according to Mil-Std-882E.
This US standard is widely used in the defense and other industries. It has been adopted by Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the UK. It’s also found in large multi-national programs, such as the EuroFighter Typhoon.
These full-length videos will enable you to:
- Select the right tasks and create a safety program to suit any application;
- Assess a high-risk bespoke development system.
- Assess change of use risks for a commercial-off-the-shelf system;
- Assess a product in a new application or a new location;
- Learn how to tailor your risk assessment, using the analyses you need.
- Learn how to meet your legal and regulatory requirements.
- Once you know this, you can assess almost any system.
It includes thirteen full-length videos (40 to 70 minutes each), as follows:
- System Safety Process;
- Tailoring your System Safety Analyses for any program;
- Safety Assessment Techniques Overview;
- Preliminary Hazard Identification (Task 201);
- Preliminary Hazard Analysis (Task 202);
- Safety Requirements Hazard Analysis (Task 203);
- Sub-System Hazard Analysis (Task 204);
- System Hazard Analysis (Task 205);
- Operating & Support Hazard Analysis (Task 206);
- Health Hazard Analysis (Task 207);
- Functional Hazard Analysis (Task 208);
- System-of-Systems Hazard Analysis (Task 209); and
- Environmental Hazard Analysis (Task 210);
For a more detailed course description see How to Perform System Safety Analysis.
The course ‘Perform System Safety Assessment iaw Mil-Std-882E’ of 13 videos would normally cost $585 (US), but you can buy this bundle for $495 (US), tax-free!
(If you used a discount link to get here, the discounted price will appear on the checkout page – when you click on the buy button.)